Katia Dandoulaki: I'm suffering from fatigue depression. Sickness is also - 91 Vital

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday 30 October 2017

Katia Dandoulaki: I'm suffering from fatigue depression. Sickness is also

I suffered from fatigue depression. Illness is this too. They even tell me why I go out and say it, and I say it is a disease that must be said why it is cured. There is no taboo in the disease. When you do not accept what you are and what you do, do not go ahead. I have experienced overwork in conjunction with depression and along with a lot of pain because I had all these separations in my life. But now, fortunately, the soul has been healed and I can do it, "confesses Katia and adds:" The body can withstand but I am tired of straining it. I wish I could sleep my eight o'clock. But when you have a shot you can not. It makes me very tired to cramp my soul. "

At the same time, she does not hesitate to share the signs that helped her to become aware of depression but also how she managed to overcome it. "I immediately understood depression. I did not come into the bathtub so as not to drown. And when I told my friend Lena she advised me to go straight to the psychiatrist. I had no objection to go because I did not like to see that. Within six months I came and gradually cut the pills within a year and I went back to the surface, "says the famous actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

lt;!---->