Lempidaki kidnapper: "I got into the kidnapping because my factory ...". Unbelievable revelations - 91 Vital

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday 5 October 2017

Lempidaki kidnapper: "I got into the kidnapping because my factory ...". Unbelievable revelations

What is the deposition of Michael Lepidadak 's abductor ? Part of the multi-page file with the statements of the abductors of Michalis Lepidakis brings to light the newspaper "Eleftheros Press". One of the abductors admits he made the decision to take part in the kidnapping because, as his factory said, he was auctioning. "I am too sick and I accepted to do it," he said, adding that the plant was auctioning. The actor described the moments he lived with the 53-year-old entrepreneur, speaking of a polite person he was being cared for.

]He also pointed out with his co-defendant that he was interested in the businessman, who had been asked to do the sick to speed up the return process back to his family.

"Mr. Michalis asked me to help him. The incentive was no longer the money. We wanted to help the man go home and his family. What we thought about him ... was to convince him to make the sick and finish faster, "he said.

"When I went to guard, I saw a man unknown to me and it was Mr. Lempidakis . All I did was to apologize to Mr Lebidakis for what I did.

The first time I got home for two days. When I saw him, he was tied with a handcuff in his left hand. I handcuffed him and asked if I was afraid not to leave and I did not answer him. I asked him how he was told and told me that he is Lempidakis who has the plastic of Crete.

After two days I was leaving and I did not want to go back. Mr Lempidakis was just so kind that he put me in a dilemma, "one of the defendants said, as evidenced by the case file.

"That's why I spent seven days with him. I regretted him and suggested that he do the sick and say he had a ileum to speed up the process of his release, "the accused said before the investigator.

He does not hesitate to describe the moments that he could not bear to be in the custody of the well-known entrepreneur, which he explained to one of the kidnappers. Then they made the decision to find someone ... a recruiter to watch him because there were no other people.

"I told ... that I had a friend in Thessaloniki and it took me tickets and I went and found him. I told him what I wanted and brought him to Rethymno to watch Lempidaki, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

lt;!---->