Mommy stop apologizing because your home is messy - 91 Vital

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday 13 October 2017

Mommy stop apologizing because your home is messy




Right now, in my house there is chaos. The dishwasher "awaits" someone to empty it, the breakfast dishes are dirty in the sink and a saucepan is soaked in the water.

The sofa is full of clean clothes that need to be ironed and the covers are crawled on the floor. All this would not be so great if a friend did not send me a message asking if she could go home to leave clothes for the kids. Could I say no to such an offer?

A few years ago, I would apologize for the chaos my friend would have. I would explain in detail the reasons why the house was in those crap. Do you know what else to do? I would apologize even if my house was clean. I would arrange everything before my friends came and I would again apologize if I had forgotten to do something.

I'm not sure why I felt the need to apologize.

I imagined the other women had their home cleaner and more regular than mine? I was worried they would criticize me for my house? I think it was all about me and my need to prove that I have everything under control, even in chaos. And that became my habit.

I decided to stop apologizing. The same I think you should do.

A few years ago, together with my son, we went to play in a friendly home. It was the first time we visited their home. They had just moved and Mom got the bedroom. Her children were running home jumping over the toys, while the colors and boxes with things were scattered all over the house.

He did not feel the need to apologize. He simply said that "I will paint today the room. I'm so excited about how it will be done. "

Are not our homes the same? Stupid and chaotic when we play with our children when watching TV eating in the living room or when someone is sick at home?

Well, I'm not going to apologize or apologize anymore. I will live in my house as I want, without being interested in what others think about me and doing the good habit of apologizing for the chaos!

Over the past two years I've spent several times in their home and have seen it in several phases: neat on the pen, untidy, even dirty. In none of these phases, Mom was not apologized. And why should she do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

lt;!---->