Michalis Sheitis: "It's important to find what makes you happy and to follow it" - 91 Vital

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday 1 January 2018

Michalis Sheitis: "It's important to find what makes you happy and to follow it"

The Sheikh spoke to the Athenian-Macedonian News Agency (ANA-MPA) for 2017 that brought him to the top of the world. He was referring to the two medals he won on British territory, as well as his award by the Pan-Hellenic Association of Sports Editors as a top athlete with disabilities.

He did not fail to send his own message to all those who have difficulty. After all, he four years ago passed his own Calvary when he "lost" his leg after an accident. "It is important to find what makes you happy and to follow it. Turning page, "was the message of the Greek champion.

In detail, the interview of Michalis Sheitis in RES-EIA:

Q: Is it a special moment for you to be rewarded by sports editors as the top handicapped athlete of the year? 
"It is indeed my great honor and I would like to thank them very much. It was an important night because so many athletes, old and young, were found in the same place. It was a terrible night. "


Q: You have learned to star in the tartan. Your presence with a costume at the feast of Greek sports makes you feel weird? 

"The truth is that when I put something other than forms I feel a little strange. I wear uniforms almost everyday, but I like this change and especially the reason I put the costume. "


Q: 2017 is over. What is it that left you engraved since the year you left? 

"The success I had in the recent world championship. The gold medal at 400 meters and the silver at 200 meters. I'm happy and I'm setting new goals for the new year. "


Q: What do you expect from 2018? 

"In 2018 we have a European Championship in Berlin. I will do my best to bring some medals. "


Q: Are the 2020 Paralympic Games Long? 

"2020 is not that far. Despite the difficulties I have, I want to be able to qualify. "

Q: You are an example to be imitated. Four years ago you had the accident, but you raised your head and got up. What message would you like to send to new children? 
"As I found the medicine to get on with the difficulty I had, look for them to find what is what makes them happy and turn a page. Go ahead. It makes me happy that I can and I run and I am happy to be able to do it yet. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

lt;!---->