True story of 56-year-old: "Uber gave me a good and stable job at my 56" - 91 Vital

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 1 November 2017

True story of 56-year-old: "Uber gave me a good and stable job at my 56"

"It's not easy to get a job at your 56. And the obligations are running. Especially when you study two children ... "
The DK is a driver that uses the Uber application . As it turns out - and as it emerged from our meeting - he is also a fanatical supporter of the service he offers.

"We give the passenger the service we need," he says, smiling and completing: "At the same time, we are not laughing at anyone. We do not steal the State. All taxes are paid immediately. The application ensures transparency ".

"But you work exhaustively" ... we told him.

"I choose now how much I will work. I've always been working for hours. Much more than today, having been older when I had a franchise shop and even before a club. Today I have chosen to work and some weekends. I get paid and I'm insured for it. Above all, however, I can respond to the needs of my family. By the time my daughter finishes studying, I will work less. "

And he goes on with a breath: "But there are also the conditions of the work that play an important role. I drive a modern and clean car. I am also interested in the last detail. I provide the passenger with a truly qualitative movement. And this is recognized by all. Greeks and foreigners. All who choose the UberX service ".

More Greeks or Foreigners? We ask him.

"The strangers know the Uber . It provides them with security and stable quality. They look for her. But I must say now that the safety, quality and reliability of the service is recognized by the Greeks as well. Especially young people who are more familiar with technology ".

"Why do young people choose Uber ? What are they telling you? "

"What I told you before. They feel safe. And they know that they will find the same reliable financial and quality move around the clock. They know they will find what they want when they want it and at a price that they know in advance. "

"Only young people?" ... we insist.

"The truth is that many young people prefer UberXto move their parents. It is also very sweet and interesting story of an 80-year-old English painter. He lives in Athens for many years. And it moves using the Uber application . I have served him 2-3 times ".

It is true that the story of the 80-year-old English painter who lives in Athens and is ,,, addicted to Uber,   has attracted our interest. We asked him to recommend him, but DK make sure ... keep the confidentiality.

"You might find him somewhere in the city center. It will impress you with his kindness. My 5-star rating rated me "told us ... and opened the Uber app . You were seeing working hours. And the next user who chooses UberXsurely ... would like to meet him.

At 56, DK has won a decent job through Uber . And with his behavior ... he also won us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

lt;!---->